Ads 468x60px

Pages

I - 8 / CONVERSATIONAL PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

I have a peculiar affection for it

I have an immense faith in him

I have been constrained by circumstances

I have been decidedly impressed

I have been longing to see more of you

I have been puzzling over a dilemma

I have every reason to think so

I have given you the best proof of it

I have gone back to my first impressions

I have known striking instances of the kind

I have never heard it put so well

I have no delusions on that score

I have not succeeded in convincing myself of that

I have not the influence you think

I have not the least doubt of it

I haven't the remotest idea

I have often a difficulty in deciding

I have often marveled at your courage

I have quite changed my opinion about that

I have something of great importance to say to you

I have sometimes vaguely felt it

I have the strongest possible prejudice against it

I heartily congratulate you

I hope it will not seem unreasonable to you

I hope we may meet again

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!