Ads 468x60px

Pages

I - 7 / CONVERSATIONAL PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

I don't want to exaggerate

I don't want to seem critical

I doubt the truth of that saying

I endorse it, every word

I entirely approve of your plan

I fancy it's just that

I fear I cannot help you

I fear that's too technical for me

I feel a certain apprehension

I feel an unwonted sense of gaiety [unwonted = unusual]

I feel it my duty to be frank with you

I feel myself scarcely competent to judge

I feel very grateful to you for your kind offer

I find it absorbing

I find it rather monotonous

I find this agreeable mental exhilaration

I frankly confess that

I generally trust my first impressions

I give my word gladly

I give you my most sacred word of honor

I had better begin at the beginning

I had no intention of being offensive

I hadn't thought of it in that light

I hardly think that could be so

I have a hundred reasons for thinking so

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!