Ads 468x60px

Pages

I - 9 / CONVERSATIONAL PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

I hope you will forgive an intruder

I hope you will not think me irreverent

I hope you will pardon my seeming carelessness

I indulge the modest hope

I know it is very presumptuous

I know my request will appear singular

I like it immensely

I like your frankness

I make no reflection whatever

I mean it literally

I might question all that

I mistrust these wild impulses

I most certainly agree with you

I most humbly ask pardon

I must add my congratulations on your taste

I must apologize for intruding upon you

I must ask you one more question, if I may

I must confess I have never thought of that

I must refrain from any comment

I must respectfully decline to tell you

I must take this opportunity to tell you

I need not remind you that you have a grave responsibility

I never heard anything so absurd

I offer my humblest apologies

I owe the idea wholly to you

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!