Ads 468x60px

Pages

P / CONVERSATIONAL PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

Pardon me, but I don't think so

Pardon me, I meant something different

Perhaps I am indiscreet

Perhaps not in the strictest sense

Perhaps you do not feel at liberty to do so

Perhaps you think me ungrateful

Personally I confess to an objection

Please continue to be frank

Please do not think I am asking out of mere curiosity

Please forgive my thoughtlessness

Please make yourself at home

Pray don't apologize

Pray forgive me for intruding on you so unceremoniously

Pray go on!

Precisely, that is just what I meant

Put in that way it certainly sounds very well

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!