Ads 468x60px

Pages

O / CONVERSATIONAL PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

Obviously the matter is settled

Of course, but that again isn't the point

Of course I am delighted

Of course I don't want to press you against your will

Of course you will do what you think best

Oh, certainly, if you wish it

Oh, do not form an erroneous impression

Oh, I appreciate that in you!

Oh, that's mere quibbling

Oh, that's splendid of you!

Oh, that was a manner of speaking

Oh, yes, I quite admit that

Oh, yes, you may take that for granted

Oh, you are very bitter

Oh, you may be as scornful as you like

On the contrary, I agree with you thoroughly

On the face of it, it sounds reasonable

One assumption you make I should like to contest

One has no choice to endure it

One must be indulgent under the circumstances

One thing I beg of you

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!