Ads 468x60px

Pages

I - 19 / CONVERSATIONAL PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

It sounds rather appalling

It sounds very alluring

It strikes me as rather pathetic

It was an unpardonable liberty

It was inevitable that you should say that

It was most stupid of me to have forgotten it

It was not unkindly meant

It was peculiarly unfortunate

It was really an extraordinary experience

It was so incredible

It was the most amazing thing I ever heard

It was very good of you to come out and join us

It will create a considerable sensation

It will divert your thoughts from a mournful subject

It will give me pleasure to do it

It will not alter my determination

It would be ill-advised

It would interest me very much

It would seem to be a wise decision

It would take too long to formulate my thought

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!