Ads 468x60px

Pages

I-11 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

I can readily understand

I can scarcely concede anything more important

I can scarcely find fitting words

I can strongly recommend

I can understand, moreover

I can with propriety speak here

I certainly have not so good an opinion

I challenge any man

I cheerfully own

I cheerfully submit myself

I claim a share also for

I class them altogether under the head

I close with the words

I close with this sentiment

I come at length to

I come next to the question of

I come to the other assumption

I conceive this to be

I confess I feel not the least alarmed

I confess I have had my doubts

I confess I have little sympathy

I confess it affects me very deeply to

I confess it is very difficult to

I confess that I do not entirely approve

I confess that it is a comfort to me

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!