Ads 468x60px

Pages

I-10 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

I can not conceive a greater honor

I can not feel any doubt myself

I can not forbear from offering

I can not give you a better illustration

I can not help expressing a wish

I can not help speaking urgently

I can not here go into details

I can not hesitate to say

I can not hope adequately to respond

I can not justly be responsible because

I can not let this opportunity pass

I can not persuade myself

I can not prevail on myself

I can not refrain from saying for myself

I can not resist the train of thought

I can not say how glad I am

I can not say with confidence

I can not stop to give in detail

I can not sufficiently thank you

I can not take back my word

I can not take it for granted

I can not thank you enough

I can not well avoid saying

I can only congratulate you

I can only hope for indulgence

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!