Ads 468x60px

Pages

D - CONVERSATIONAL PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

Decidedly so

Dine with me to-morrow night?—if you are free?

Do I presume too much?

Do I seem very ungenerous?

Do not misunderstand me

Do not the circumstances justify it?

Don't be so dismal, please

Don't delude yourself

Don't let me encroach on your good nature

Don't think I am unappreciative of your kindness

Do you attach any particular meaning to that?

Do you know, I envy you that

Do you know what his chief interests are now?

Do you mind my making a suggestion?

Do you press me to tell?

Do you really regard him as a serious antagonist?

Do you think there is anything ominous in it?

Does it please you so tremendously?

Does it seem incredible?

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!