Ads 468x60px

Pages

A-6 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

And now I have said enough to explain

And now I must touch upon one point

And now if I may take for granted

And now it would be very pleasant for me

And now observe how

And now, sir, what I had first to say

And now supposing this point to be settled

And now that I have mentioned

And now the chief points of it

And now the question is asked me

And now, to close, let me give you

And now, to what purpose do I mention

And, of course, you are aware

And of this I am perfectly certain

And quite as difficult is it to create

And right here lies the cause

And, sir, a word

And so, again, as regard

And so I am reminded of a story

And so I leave these words with you

And so I may point out

And so I might recount to you

And so, in the other cases, I have named

And so in the present case

And so on

And so through all phases

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!