Ads 468x60px

Pages

A-5 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

And is not this lamentable

And is there not a presumption

And it happens

And it is certainly true

And it is doubtful if

And it is not difficult to see

And it is not plain

And it is one of the evidences

And it is precisely in this

And it is strikingly suggested to us

And it is undeniable, I say

And it is well that this should be so

And last of all

And lest anyone should marvel

And let it be observed

And lo! and behold

And more than this

And next I would ask

And now allow me to call attention

And now behold a mystery

And now consider

And now having discussed

And now I beg that I may be permitted

And now I go back to the statement

And now I have completed my review

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!