Ads 468x60px

Pages

A-3 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

An answer to this is now ready

An argument has often been put forward

An example or two will illustrate

An indescribably touching incident

An opinion has now become established

And again, it is said

And again, it is to be presumed

And coming nearer to our own day

And did a man try to persuade me

And do you really think

And everybody here knows

And for myself, as I said

And further, all that I have said

And hence the well-known doctrine

And here again, when I speak

And here allow me to call your attention

And here I am led to observe

And here I come to the closing evidence

And here I have an opportunity

And here I reproach

And here I wish you to observe

And here let me define my position

And here let me give my explanation

And here let us recall to mind

And how is it possible to imagine

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!