Ads 468x60px

Pages

A-2 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

Again, it is quite clear that

Again, it is urged

Again, let us compare

Again, very numerous are the cases

Again, we have abundant instances

Against all this concurring testimony

All confess this to be true

All I ask is

All of us know

All that I will say now

All the facts which support this

All the signs of the time indicate

All these things you know

All this being considered

All this is historical fact

All this is very well

All this suggests

All this we take for granted

Allow me for a moment to turn to

Allow me to tell a story

Altho I say it to myself

Amazing as it may seem

Am I mistaken in this

Among many examples

Among the distinguished guests who honor

Among the problems that confront us

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!