Ads 468x60px

Pages

Y-4 / CONVERSATIONAL PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES



You have received a false impression

You have such an interesting way of putting things

You interest me deeply

You judge yourself too severely

You know I'm in an agony of curiosity

You know I'm not given to sentimentality

You know the familiar axiom

You leave no alternative

You look incredulous

You may be sure of my confidence

You may rely on me absolutely

You might make an exception

You must have misunderstood me

You must not fail to command me

You overwhelm me with your kindness

You really insist upon it?

You rebuke me very fairly

You say that as though you were surprised

You see how widely we differ

You see, it's all very vague

You see things rose-colored

You seem to be in a happy mood

You seem to take a very mild interest in what I propose

You shock me more than I can say

You speak in enigmas

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!