Ads 468x60px

Pages

Y - 2 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

You have done me great honor

You have no right

You have not forgotten

You have often pondered over

You have sometimes been astonished

You know that it is impossible to

You know the legend which has grown up

You know very well

You may also be assured

You may be acquainted with

You may be sure

You may depend upon it

You may remember

You may well be proud

You may well study the example

You might apply to yourselves

You must not forget

You must understand I do not mean to claim

You ought not to disregard what I say

You remember how

You will allow me to say with becoming brevity

You will be pleased to hear

You will bear me out when I say

You will clearly understand

You will expect me to say something about

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!