Ads 468x60px

Pages

Y-1 / CONVERSATIONAL PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

Yes and no

Yes, but that is just what I fail to comprehend

Yes, I dare say

Yes, if you will be so good

Yes, it was extraordinarily fine

Yes, that is my earnest wish

Yes, that's undeniable

Yes? You were saying?

You agree with me, I know

You are a profound philosopher

You are a severe critic

You are delightfully frank

You are greatly to be envied

You are heartily welcome

You are incomprehensible

You are incorrigible

You are kind and comforting

You are most kind

You are not consistent

You are not serious, I hope

You are not seriously displeased with me?

You are quite delightful

You are rather puzzling to-day

You are right to remind me of that

You are unduly distressing yourself

You are very complimentary

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!