Ads 468x60px

Pages

T - 3 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

The irresistible tendency of

The kindness with which I have been received

The last and distinguishing feature is

The latest inclination I have seen

The lesson which we should take most to heart

The main cause of all this

The more you examine this matter

The most concise tribute paid

The most reasonable anticipation

The most remarkable step forward

The most striking characteristic

The most sublime instance that I know

The next point is

The next question to be considered is

The next thing I consider indispensable

The occasion that calls us together

The one central difference between

The only course that remains open

The only plea to be offered

The other day I observed

The paramount consideration is

The perils that beset us here

The pleasing duty is assigned me

The point I have urged upon you is

The point I wish a little further to speak of

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!