Ads 468x60px

Pages

T-1 / CONVERSATIONAL PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

Tell me in what way you want me to help you

Thank you for telling me that

Thank you for your good intentions

That, at least, you will agree to

That depends on one's point of view

That doesn't sound very logical

That is a counsel of perfection

That is a fair question, perhaps

That is a question I have often proposed to myself

That is a stroke of good fortune

That is a superb piece of work

That is a very practical explanation

That is admirably clear

That is certainly ideal

That is eminently proper

That is hardly consistent

That is inconceivable

That is just like you, if you will forgive me for saying so

That is most fortunate

That is most kind of you

That is most unexpected and distressing

That is not fair—to me

That is not to be lightly spoken of

That is precisely what I mean

That is quite true, theoretically

That is rather a difficult question to answer

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!