Ads 468x60px

Pages

I-67 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

It will be just as reasonable to say

It will be rather to our advantage

It will be recollected

It will be seen at a glance

It will be well and wise

It will carry out my meaning more fully

It will, I suppose, be denied

It will not be expected from me

It will not be safe

It will not do for a man to say

It will not, I trust, be concluded

It will not surely be objected

It will not take many words to sum up

It will thus be seen

It would be a misfortune

It would be a proud distinction

It would be a very remarkable fact

It would be absurd to pretend

It would be an inexcusable omission

It would be idle for me

It would be imprudent in me

It would be invidious for me [invidious = rousing ill will, animosity]

It would be natural on such an occasion

It would be no less impracticable

It would be out of place here

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!