Ads 468x60px

Pages

I-65 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

It only remains now to speak

It ought to animate us

It proves a great deal

It remains only to speak briefly

It remains that I inform you of

It remains that I should say a few words

It reminds me of an anecdote

It reminds one of the compliment

It requires no effort of imagination

It scarcely seems to be in keeping

It seems almost desperate to think of

It seems almost incredible

It seems now to be generally admitted

It seems strange to be told

It seems then that on the whole

It seems to me a striking circumstance

It seems to me idle to ask

It seems to me singularly appropriate

It seems to me the primary foundation

It seems to me unphilosophical

It should always be borne in mind

It should be remembered

It so happens

It sometimes seems to me

It still remains to be observed

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!