Ads 468x60px

Pages

I-60 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

It is needful to a complete understanding

It is needless before this audience to repeat

It is no doubt true

It is no exaggeration to say

It is no part of my business

It is no significant thing

It is no small indication

It is no wonder

It is not a practical question

It is not altogether satisfactory

It is not an unknown occurrence

It is not by any means

It is not difficult to comprehend

It is not difficult to discern

It is not easy for me to find words

It is not enough to say

It is not entirely clear to me

It is not evident

It is not for me on this occasion

It is not given to many men

It is not likely that any of you

It is not logical to say

It is not my intention to enter into

It is not my purpose to discuss

It is not necessarily true

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!