Ads 468x60px

Pages

I-50 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

In former ages and generations

In further illustration

In further proof of my assertion

In illustration of what I have said

In like manner are to be explained

In like manner I would advise

In listening to the kind words

In looking about me

In many instances

In meeting this difficulty, I will not urge

In most cases I hold

In my estimation

In my humble opinion

In my view

In offering to you these counsels

In one other respect

In one point I wish no one to mistake me

In one sense this is undoubtedly true

In order to appreciate the force of

In order to complete the proof

In order to do justice to the question

In order to prove plainly and intelligibly

In order to realize adequately

In other words

In our estimate of the past

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!