Ads 468x60px

Pages

I-47 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

If I were to recapitulate

If I wished to prove my contention

If, in consequence we find it necessary

If in the glow of conscious pride

If in the years of the future

If it be difficult to appreciate

If it be so

If it be true

If it is contended

If it means anything, it means this

If more were needed to illustrate.

If my opinions are true

If on the contrary, we all foresee

If, on the other hand, I say

If one seeks to measure

If only we go deep enough

If still you have further doubt

If the bare facts were studied

If the experience of the world is worth anything

If, then, I am asked

If, then, I should here rest my cause

If there be any among us

If there be one lesson more than another

If this be so

If this seems doubtful to anyone

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!