Ads 468x60px

Pages

I-4 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

I am not blind to the faults of

I am not bold enough to

I am not catching at sharp arguments

I am not concerned to argue

I am not defending myself

I am not dreaming of denying

I am not going into vexed questions

I am not going to reproach

I am not here to defend

I am not insensible

I am not of those who pretend

I am not prepared to dispute the word

I am not presumptuous to assert

I am not proposing to set forth

I am not ripe to pass sentence

I am not so unreasonable as to tell you

I am not surprised

I am not taking into account

I am not unaware

I am not undertaking to deliver

I am now going to attempt

I am obliged to add

I am obliged to go still further

I am often reminded

I am old enough to remember

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!