Ads 468x60px

Pages

I-37 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

I speak the fact when I tell you

I speak the secret feeling of this company

I speak what I know when I say

I speak wholly without authority

I speak with feeling upon this point

I speak with some degree of encouragement

I speak with the utmost sincerity

I speak within the hearing of

I stand in awed amazement before

I stand in the midst of men

I still view with respect

I submit it to every candid mind

I submit that in such a case

I submit that it is high time

I submit this proposition

I summon you to do your share

I suppose it is right to answer

I suppose it to be entirely true

I suppose most men will recollect

I suppose that everyone who listens to me

I suppose there is no one here

I suppose we are all of one opinion

I suspect that is why we so often

I sympathize most heartily

I take a broader and bolder position

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!