Ads 468x60px

Pages

I-28 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

I might try to explain

I might venture to claim

I might well have desired

I might well think

I must ask an abrupt question

I must be careful about what I say

I must be contented with

I must be excused if I say

I must bow in reverence

I must call your attention for a moment

I must conclude abruptly

I must confess that I became rather alarmed

I must consider this as

I must crave your indulgence

I must express to you again

I must fairly tell you

I must find some fault with

I must for want of time omit

I must here admit

I must lament

I must leave any detailed development

I must mention with praise

I must not allow myself to indulge

I must not for an instant be supposed

I must not overlook

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!