Ads 468x60px

Pages

I-26 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

I know that what I may say is true

I know there are some who think

I know there is a theory among us

I know too well

I know very well the difference between

I know well it is not for me

I know well the sentiments

I know you are all impatient to hear

I know you will do all in your power

I know you will interpret what I say

I labor under a degree of prejudice

I lately heard it affirmed

I lay it down as a principle

I leave history to judge

I leave it to you

I leave the arduous task

I leave to others to speak

I long to speak a word or two

I look hopefully to

I look in vain

I look with encouragement

I look with inexpressible dread

I look with mingled hope and terror

I make my appeal to

I make no extravagant claim

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!