Ads 468x60px

Pages

I - 13 / CONVERSATIONAL PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

I will listen to no protestations

I will take it only under compulsion

I will tell you what puzzles me

I will think of it, since you wish it

I will, with great pleasure

I wish I could explain my point more fully

I wish I knew what you meant by that

I wish to be perfectly fair

I wish to put things as plainly as possible

I wonder how much truth there is in it?

I wonder if you have the smallest recollection of me?

I would agree if I understood

I wouldn't put it just that way

If ever I can repay it, command me

If I mistake not you were there once?

If I speak strongly, it is because I feel strongly

If I were disposed to offer counsel

If I were sure you would not misunderstand my meaning

If you don't mind my saying so

If you insist upon it

If you will pardon me the frankness

In a manner that sometimes terrifies me

In one respect you are quite right

In that case let me rob you of a few minutes

In what case, for example?

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!