Ads 468x60px

Pages

I - 11 / CONVERSATIONAL PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

I shall be interested to watch it develop

I shall be most proud and pleased

I shall certainly take you at your word

I shall feel highly honored

I shall make a point of thinking so

I shall never forget your kindness

I shall respect your confidence

I should appreciate your confidence greatly

I should be very ungrateful were I not satisfied with it

I should feel unhappy if I did otherwise

I should like your opinion of it

I should not dream of asking you to do so

I should think it very unlikely

I simply cannot endure it

I spoke only in jest

I stand corrected

I suppose I ought to feel flattered

I surmised as much

I sympathize deeply with you

I take that for granted

I think extremely well of it

I think he has very noble ideals

I think I can answer that for you

I think I know what you are going to say

I think it has its charm

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!