Ads 468x60px

Pages

A-8 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

And unquestionably

And we are brought to the same conclusion

And what do you suppose will be

And when I have shown to you

And when I recall that event

And when we pass beyond the bounds of

And where, let me ask

And why should I insist

And will you still insist

And with these thoughts come others

And yet I can not but reflect

And yet I feel justified in believing

And yet I think we all feel

And yet let me say to you

And yet one more quotation

And yet this notion is, I conceive

And yet though this be true

And yet we ought, if we are wise

And you may also remember this

Another circumstance that adds to the difficulty

Another consideration which I shall adduce [adduce = cite as an example]

Another instance of signal success

Another of these presumptions

Another point is made as clear as crystal

Another reason of a kindred nature

Another reflection which occurs to me

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!