Nay, I boldly say
Nay, it will be a relief to my mind
Nay, there is a general feeling
Need I say that I mean
Neither should you deceive
Never before have I so strongly felt
Never can I cease to feel
Never did there devolve
Never for a moment believe
Never have I felt so forcibly
Never was a weaker defense attempted
Never was there a greater mistake
Never was there an instance
Nevertheless we can admit
Next, from what has been said it is plain
Next, I consider
Next, it will be denied
No argument can overwhelm a fact
No defense is to be found
No distinct test can be named
No doubt, in the first instance
No doubt there are many questions
No doubt to most of us
No finer sentence has come down to us
No greater service could be rendered
No longer do we believe
Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog.
Word of the Day
aspersion | |
| Definition: | An abusive attack on a person's character or good name. |
| Synonyms: | calumny, defamation, denigration, slander |
Word of the Day
provided by The Free Dictionary
Article of the Day
Article of the Day
provided by The Free Dictionary
This Day in History
This Day in History
provided by The Free Dictionary
Today's Birthday
Today's Birthday
provided by The Free Dictionary
In the News
In the News
provided by The Free Dictionary
Quote of the Day
|
Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) |
Quote of the Day
provided by The Free Library
Match Up
Match Up
provided by The Free Dictionary

0 comments:
Post a Comment