Ads 468x60px

Pages

S - 3 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

Such, I believe, would be the consequences

Such illustrations are not frequent

Such, in brief, is the story

Such is steadfastly my opinion

Such is the deep prejudice now existing

Such is the intellectual view we take

Such is the lesson which I am taught

Such is the progress

Such is the truth

Such, sir, I conceive to be

Such, then, is the true idea

Such, too, is the characteristic of

Suffer me to point out

Suffice it to say here

Summing up what I have said

Suppose we turn our eyes to

Surely I do not misinterpret

Surely it is a paradox

Surely it is not too much for me to say

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!