Ads 468x60px

Pages

S - 1 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

Seriously, then, do I beg you

Shall I tell you

Shall we complain

Should there be objection, I answer

Since, then, it is provided

Since, then, this is the case

Sir, with all my heart, I respond

So accustomed are we

So at least it seems to me

So far as I know

So far as my observation and experience goes

So far in general

So I say to you

So it comes to pass

So long as we continue to love truth and duty

So men are asking

So much at first sight

So much on this subject

So that I may venture to say

So that if you were persuaded

So then ought we also

So, to add one other example

So, too, I may go on to speak

So when I hear people say

Some have insisted

Some of you can recall the time

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!