Ads 468x60px

Pages

O - 1 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

Observe again

Occasionally you ought to read

Of course I am aware

Of course I am putting an impossible case

Of course I can not be taken to mean

Of course I do not maintain

Of course I do not stop here

Of course I would not allow

Of course much may be said

Of course these remarks hold good

Of course we may, if we please

Of course you will sympathize

Of one thing, however, I am certain

Of this briefly

Of this statement I will only say

Of this truth I shall convince you by

On a review of the whole subject

On occasions of this kind

On such a day as this

On the contrary, I am assuming

On the occasion to which I refer

On the other hand, it is clear

On the whole, then, I observe

On this auspicious occasion

On this point I do not mean to dwell

On this subject you need not suspect

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!