Ads 468x60px

Pages

N - 4 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

Now, having spoken of

Now, I admit

Now, I am far from denying

Now, I am far from undervaluing

Now, I am justified in calling this

Now, I am obliged to say

Now, I do not wish you to believe

Now, I have a closing sentence or two

Now, I pass on to consider

Now, I shall not occupy your time

Now, I understand the argument

Now, I will undertake to say

Now, I wish to call your attention

Now, if you will clearly understand

Now, is there any ground or basis for

Now, it is an undoubted fact

Now, it is evident

Now, it is not at all strange

Now, it is unquestioned

Now, let me speak with the greatest care

Now, let me stop a moment

Now, let us consider

Now, observe, my drift

Now, sir, I am truly horrified

Now, the answer we should give

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!