Ads 468x60px

Pages

L - 2 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

Let me give one parting word

Let me give you an illustration

Let me here make one remark

Let me here say

Let me hope that I have said enough

Let me illustrate again

Let me make myself distinctly understood

Let me make use of an illustration

Let me not be thought offensive

Let me now conclude with

Let me once more urge upon you

Let me protest against the manner

Let me quite temperately defend

Let me rather make the supposition

Let me say a practical word

Let me simply declare

Let me tell you an interesting reminiscence

Let me thank you once more

Let me urge you earnestly

Let no man congratulate himself

Let our conception be enlarged

Let our object be

Let that question be answered by

Let the facts be granted

Let these instances suffice

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!