Ads 468x60px

Pages

I-52 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

In the meantime I will commend to you

In the next place, be assured

In the presence of this vast assembly

In the present situation

In the progress of events

In the remarks I have made

In the same manner I rely

In the second place it is quite clear

In the suggestion I have made

In the very brief space at our disposal

In these extraordinary circumstances

In these sentiments I agree

In this brief survey

In this connection, I may be permitted to refer

In this connection I remind myself

In this necessarily brief and imperfect review

In this rapid and slight enumeration

In this respect

In this sense only

In this there is no contradiction

In very many instances

In very truth

In view of these reflections

In what has now been said

In what I have now further to say

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!