Ads 468x60px

Pages

I-41 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

I use very plain language

I utter this word with the deepest affection

I value very much the honor

I venture to ask permission

I venture to say

I verily believe

I very confidently submit

I view that prospect with the greatest misgiving

I want to bespeak your attention

I want to know the character

I want to make some simple applications

I want to say just a few words

I want to say one word more

I want to say to you seriously

I want to think with you

I warn and exhort you

I was astonished to learn

I was constantly watchful to

I was exceedingly interested

I was honored with the acquaintance

I was lost in admiration

I was not slow to accept and believe

I was not without some anxiety

I was overwhelmed

I was sincerely astonished

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!