Ads 468x60px

Pages

H - PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

Had I time for all that might be said

Had my limits allowed it

Happily for us

Hardly less marvelous

Hardly will anyone venture to say

Have I exaggerated

Have you ever noticed

Having taken a view of

Having thus described what appears to me

He is the best prophet who

He seems at times to confuse

He was an eminent instance of

He who is insensible to

Hence arises a grave mischief

Hence, as I have said

Hence it follows

Here again the testimony corroborates

Here arises the eternal question

Here comes the practical matter

Here for a moment I seem

Here, however, it may be objected

Here I am considering

Here I end my illustrations

Here I must pause for a moment

Here I only insist upon

Here I ought to stop

Here is another strange thing

Here is good hope for us

Here is no question

Here let me meet one other question

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!