Ads 468x60px

Pages

B-6 / PUBLIC SPEAKING PHRASES - FIFTEEN THOUSAND USEFUL PHRASES

But quite contrary to this, you will find

But recollect, I pray you, how

But, sir, it is manifest

But some other things are to be noted

But some will ask me

But sooner or later

But still, I repeat

But suppose the fact

But surely, you can not say

But that I may not divert you from

But that is not all

But that must be always the impression

But the fact is

But the final value

But the greatest proof of all

But the most formidable problem

But the necessity of the case

But the question may arise

But, then, let us ask ourselves

But there is another duty imposed

But there is much more than this

But this I do not hesitate to say

But this I fearlessly affirm

But this I know

But this is a circuitous argument

0 comments:


Hello Friends ! Please send your requests,comments,suggestions to improve this blog. Learn English Grammar & Usage; Are U Anxious To Know The Science & Tech News; Where Are You ? Know The Changes; Health:News N Tips
Word of the Day
Article of the Day

This Day in History
Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:
Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!